Benefits of Lapis Lazuli
There are several benefits of lapis lazuli.
1. It is believed to bring good fortune and protect against evil spirits.
2. It is said to help with memory loss and improve concentration.
3. It is thought to promote happiness and success.
4. It is believed to prevent nightmares and bad dreams.
5. It is thought to help people who suffer from insomnia.
6. It is believed to help people who are stressed and anxious.
7. It is believed to aid in the treatment of skin diseases.
8. It is believed to strengthen the immune system.
9. It is believed to protect against radiation.
10. It is believed to boost energy levels.
11. It is believed to enhance creativity.
12. It is believed to relieve pain.
13. It is believed to reduce stress.
14. It is believed to improve mood.
15. It is believed to promote
MERCURY RETROGRADE RELIEF:
Feeling like you can’t focus, no matter what you do? Lapis Lazuli is a great solution! This is one of the most potent gemstones for increasing mental performance. It is a powerful stress reliever, and it helps us concentrate and stay calm even in a highly-distracting environment. It aids us in seeing through illusions with clarity. It can help us deal with the unpleasant symptoms of mercury retrograde, such as migraines, headaches, or elevated stress. It also enhances memory, so it is useful to have on hand when you’re battling forgetfulness and mental fog.
MORE ABOUT LAPIS LAZULI
Lapis lazuli enhances the ongoing willingness to learn something new, acceptance that one does not know everything, and the ability to absorb evaluate and understand information. It stimulates our ability to think more clearly so that many insights and recognitions are possible within a short time. Lapis lazuli also furthers the ability to discriminate intelligently, and aids in honesty and sincerity. Finally, since time immemorial, it has rightly been called the “crystal of wisdom”.
Lapis has long been associated with royalty and spirituality and used as an aid to one’s inner journey. Lapis is said to activate the throat chakra and has often been used to support a higher more advanced form of communication, encouraging one to always discern and speak the truth. It is an excellent stone for public speaking and for those associated with the Arts, particularly singers and musicians. It is a stone that is known to activate the psychic centers at the third eye, allowing the development of enhanced intuition and communication with ‘spirit guides.’
108 beads | 8mm stones | malachite and silver/gold-plated accents
1 business days
1-3 business days
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, handmade, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.